I must thank Pommi for the award! It was very unexpected, and nice bit of inspiration to share more.
In the past I have received a similar, but different, award for my China blog and I think it’s a great way to share the blogs we both write and read with fellow bloggers who may not have stumbled across them yet.
Here are the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers
- Inform the bloggers of their nomination
- Share 7 random things about yourself
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award Pic on your blog post.
Here goes,my fifteen nominations, in the order that they were drawn out of a hat:
And 7 random things about me (read: facts you may not know):
1. I was born and grew up in Zimbabwe.
2. I have sailed across the Atlantic Ocean (Cape Town to Miami). It took seven weeks.
3. I can solve a Rubik’s Cube in under 3 minutes. (not record-breaking but I’m happy.)
4. I can juggle. I’ve even been known to juggle raw eggs while dressed up like a clown.
5. I love puzzles, 1000 pieces or more, and I won’t stop until they’re finished.
6. I have type O Negative blood and I’m a donor.
7. I love flying, get excited around aircraft and want to be a pilot one day.
And here’s to